Grounds Maintenance Operative – Bushy Park, Hampton
Job Code: MH-GMO-BP
An opportunity has arisen for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to work in Bushy Park, the second largest of London’s Royal Parks.
A background in grounds maintenance is helpful but not essential. However, applicants must have a full UK driving licence and be reliable and enthusiastic team players.
Skills and experiences:
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) preferable
- PA1 &PA6 Spraying Certificate
- A full, clean UK driving licence is essential
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position - The position is for 40 hrs a week that will include working at weekends and bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section specifying the role you are interested in and attach an up to date CV.
Gavin Jones is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered